Friday, April 8, 2011

Photo update!

Random side note before we get going here. I've decided making 'promised' updates just isn't working out. So no more 'check back next week for this and that', I'm just not that organized :P

ANYWAY! Finally got around to not only taking pictures, but getting the roll developed. It's pretty clear I still don't fully get ISO and aperture and whatever crap goes into taking photos, but hey, I like to just wing it and see what happens. With that said, these B+Ws came out much darker than I thought they would, but with the effect of the lens, I'd say it worked out pretty well. These were taken with the lens from the last post...





Side rant, WHY IN THE WORLD DO PICTURES I ADD APPEAR ABOVE WHAT I'VE ALREADY TYPED!? Seriously Blogger, amateur.

Anyway, full gallery can be found here.

In the pipeline...
Suitcase guitar amp, which has been on hold for nearly 4 years
Tear down and cleaning of the 750 (finally got my 350, and after sitting for about 3 years, started right up!)
Benches for the porch made from my old futon frame
Curtains for the porch
Maybe some sort of microcontroller project?

We'll see if I can finally get back into the swing of things...

No comments:

Post a Comment